20080925

J. D. Nelson


Made Sure I'd Huff'd

A Blessing for those traveling to Earth:

             May our minds be under control.

What am I thinking, I thought to myself.

Here comes Jon wearing a griffin mask!

                        salt for blue
            AMERO!

            Got me some kinda pig-worm.
Need uh grand fer th' medicine.

I'm moving to the woods.
I'll live in a tent.


aboard an imperceptible ship

The monster* makes his appearance.

The papers were saying something about a space shudder.

            meals on micro-
                                         film,
                                         fiche,
                                         flash,
                                         flush!

You'll need a syringe filled with Tabasco sauce.

* Omit the monster.


Teeming w/ Toulouse

Outside of this chaos lies an egg.

C-with-D is the blue weapon.

I catnip the shock.

            Show me the ship.

I will be the ship.

            SHIP, SHIP, SHIP, SHIP,
SHIP!


Aleph Garden

             steel-toe pie
             hippie pie

one thou. dollars
for pills & fireworks

             new NERF meatloaf

the Sunspotted Rat
is in his new balloon
             but never too soon
             not a moment too soon

plainsong algebra
plainsong algebra
plainsong algebra

the baking of loaves
in egg-shaped furnaces


GUNCHA WHUT

TV = nerve gas weapon

1.       The kitten hunts weekends.
2.       (The natural food that came here to the USA)
3.       The United States of Kittens

As you can see, TV is a pill!


Wheat Cent Mafia

I helped myself to another yelping of sweet toads.

AMPHIB-I-AM or not, P'PP'RM'NT goes:

            Ion hep on the in.

Check it out at maps.google.klone --
sniff the wind of produce & smile
if you get an error message.

Most of us have the rash.

I'm in my underwear
smoking invisible Marlboros.

Serf's up & ready for work-fork.

Damn machine!



J. D. Nelson (b.1971) experiments with words and sound in his subterranean laboratory. His bizarre poems and experimental texts have appeared in many small press and underground publications. J. D. lives in Colorado, USA. Visit www.MadVerse.com for more information and links to his published work. His audio experiments, recorded under the name OWL BRAIN ATLAS, can be heard online at www.OwlNoise.com. His video art is online at http://www.youtube.com/OWLNOISE.

 
 
 
previous page     contents     next page

 
 

3 Comments:

Blogger robinmosesart said...

fantastic. always.

8:31 AM  
Blogger robinmosesart said...

*applause*

8:32 AM  
Blogger Raymond Farr said...

niiiiiice!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home