20180721

Edward Wells


from meyond

from me

bearing it didn’t of and accounts everywhere is just then clicked button


money
came
broken
Us
want
found
lives
real
else
You
I
money
the
ones
bones
Hell
the
was
fridge



broken
told
the
how
grew
grew


why
asked

the
human



fridge
was


calling
bodies
Us
want
past


lives

You


again
ones
nerves
world
hungry




bodies
speak
home
to

found
a
in
only


broken




said
empty



1%
little
my
speak




little
for

bodies

homes
cities






paper
paper
the


home

1%
paper
my











bill

















pay





















bill


house landed


I
He
beef
come
typical
silent
live
hammer
wit’
‘round
in
typical
in
has
You
still
smile
in
a


still
where
got
don’t
silent
tension
I
the
beef
come
typical
silent
live
hammer
wit’
‘round
in
typical
in


smile
in
I
I
vegan
time
still
where
got
don’t
silent
tension
I
the
beef
come
typical
silent
live


in
typical
silent
why
went
again
smile
in
I
I
vegan
time
still
where
got
don’t
silent
tension
I


typical
silent
tension
I
I
and
in
typical
silent
why
went
again
smile
in
I
I
vegan
time
still


silent
tension
I
still
smile
time
typical
silent
tension
I
I
and
in
typical
silent
why
went
again
smile


tension
I
still
smile
in
typical
immemorial
tension
I
still
smile
time
typical
silent
tension
I
I
and
time


I
still
smile
in
typical
silent
tension
I
still
smile
in
typical
immemorial
tension
I
still
smile
time
typical




Edward Wells is a writer living in The United States of America, completing an MFA in Writing at Otis College of Art and Design. Edward is genuinely enamored with the idea of connection and the cool air that descends into a desert along with dusk. Their work has appeared or is forthcoming at Angry Old Man Magazine, After the Pause, Courtship of the Winds, Gone Lawn and elsewhere.
 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home