20200406

Tom Beckett



My Pronouns

are hole
and chain,

honey and
stainless steel,

retaining wall
and bridge.

~

My Feminine
Side
is

on the
border

of Las
Vegas and

Uranus. Am
I pronouncing

that right?

~

My Masculine
Dimension
is

a visible
party line.

~

My Pronouns
are quotation

marks
. My
pronouns are

don’t stop!
My pronouns

have secret
identities. My

pronouns may
or may

not have
working filters.

~

My Feminine
Side’s
word

clouds are
stratocumulus patches,

rolls, ripples.
Textuality and

sexuality are
the types

of weather
I know.

~

My Masculine
Dimension
sometimes

has a
dick, sometimes

has a
pussy. Or

some other
operating system.

~

My Pronouns
are wormhole,

blush, book,
mask, measure,

static charge,
throughput, counterweight.





Tom Beckett lives and writes in Kent, Ohio.
 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home