20221125

Daniel f Bradley


from The Latter Day Twitter Warz


          4) Hostilities resume

Cheerleader Deadpool. Funko pop is dumb as fuck. Medieval torture device. It's like turning it off and turning it back on again. I will say this only once. Who the fuck gave half of Brampton a driving licence? Its like giving a 2nd chance to a cheating spouse. I don't know what an Antifa riot is. Let’s get building. Longest running male actor in TV History. Don’t tell me what CANT be done. DeSantis says it’s wrong to teach students that the US "was built on stolen land" because it isn’t true. So, do you ever worry, if you visit a haunted place or even walk by a haunted place unwittingly, that a demon or a ghost will follow you home? I’m not fighting you. These "voters" ignore facts and spit misinformation. My palms get sweaty when I realize not everyone who goes for a film studies PHD is a trust fund baby. Bram Stoker was born during a capitalism-induced famine in Ireland and grew up hearing horrific stories about it. I'm just saying, be mentally prepared. For those days when you want to pop off to the shops after a day of cattle insemination. I can’t believe this is real. Totally legal. Made up and designed to take your money. We used alcohol as a medium to escape life (traumas, failures, abuse etc). That doesn't mean anything. I’m a lover of instant gratification. When we win a decisive majority, we'll pass some better laws to end gun violence in America.



          7) More Canadians than ever have no religious affiliation

A dirt God. They don't realize that you've got to write, you've got to write for years. The most clueless things celebs have said. The drug mart rewards program that is perfect for you. Glitter bomb trap. Sometimes I wonder about my species. Warp riders. Those who do not move only notice their chairs. From Priscilla Presley to Courtney Love, these are the women who bagged a rock star. Developed countries in decline. The perpetrator is still running about as a free man and enjoys celebrity status! The character of a political structure is directly determined by the relation of the oppressed classes to the ruling class. The 40 most famous gold diggers of all time. I hope you like it as much as I liked yours. What we both know happened. I’ve seen several of these she commented on for her kids. He was Andre the Giant. Has anyone actually ever SEEN a ghost that wasn’t useless? You could say I’m near by, right by your window, crouched behind those bushes. I’m on shrooms right now. They tell me to stop being weird. There are plenty of things to critique that aren’t addiction. That’s a “Friends” character and a failed search engine. Look they did one for Jesus. That bank is in heavy financial problems. I told him I will be voting for the party who is not trying to overthrow the government and does not have the full support of the Nazis.



          10) Methane is 80 times more potent as a greenhouse gas than CO2

That one has not aged well. An important message. My question is: what's wrong with the rest of you? Everything is still strenuous, but day by day. For those bemoaning the loss of a generation of queer elders, I want to say that there are quite a few of us inconveniently still around. Stupidity and offense parading as tribute and sympathy. We have had our heads up our butts since day 1. Religion is not a threat. You sound vaccinated. Welcome to capitalism. He did some whack shit in the late stages of his life. Yeah, that’s stupid. 40 Photos of the Royal Family that show they're not like us at all. I think you basically just hit return in weird places. Then you force it into a shape that looks just like a paragraph, but it ain't. There are worse things that await people then death. Mechanical bull. These youngsters don’t know that you always kept one in the fridge in case “company” came over. Never again means never again. You actually have to know stuff to do this job. Your true monster is on the inside. William Shatner wants his face back. People should be having more diverse and more fulfilled lives, not grinding away until they die. And people who I thought were okay. Delete my browser history and destroy my phone. Dust get's more attention. Dude needs a Betty Ford vacation.



          14) A muther fuckin huge military budget

That’s what I’m talkin’ ‘bout. They're falling behind the cost of living, like most working people, but they are unionized and can bargain for a raise. Orchestrate your data stack. Are they aware what their grandparents did to Mussolini? When did you decide decency and honesty were just not for you? Not a shred of human kindness. This is genius. Don’t feel bad if mine is bigger. Who's starting the week hangover-free? You gotta make it scary. You have chosen unwisely. Just curious. The Sermon of St. John the Baptist, 1566. It might seem to the casual observer like much more, like most illusions. Only take one. Mom uses a trash can to contain her baby while she crochets in the park, 1969. The Christian right hates Halloween, not because it's pagan, but because it involves handing out free food. Bro what the fuck am I supposed to do with this. You can almost smell it too. Says one, holding out his bag: "We're on a mission from God." I am sure his kids will turn out the same. Charisma shows social intelligence & confidence. I've never understood people mocking or degrading their friends or family for fun. Funky Folk Cubism. She’s not even two, and she’s decided that her Crayola paints are “not dark”. The children had better show up soon.



            22) Whitney is no longer available

How frontend developers build & ship apps fast. Druidess. I mean, its worth a shot ya? Freedom fighter, Trudeau despiser, anti-woke, anti-globalist, climate realist, support our farmers, MSM is dead to me, independent thinking AF. How many died because of this deliberate discrimination by the hands of the medical mafia? Somewhere along the line, I missed this— what does peekaboo mean? I should have known. I’m part of the eat shit and die you treasonous assholes left. I want you all to know that I wish we’d all had sex. Which I really shouldn't brag about now that I think about it. Have you considered they might be relieved to have an excuse to limit the number of unhinged bi-monthly dinners ($300) they have with you? Hey atheists, why do you believe something can come from nothing? As a fish in the day in a gull’s beak. Would you vote for a Jewish Presidential candidate? Cheap luggage. Stay fit and slim by taking amphetamines. Slut pony. I get enthusiastic about action scenes, especially if someone is about to die. To be fair, ingesting cranberry sauce is probably responsible for as many murders as smoking marijuana. I can’t breathe. My dog died the same week as the queen, they are in heaven together. Always been confused and dismayed by how many people equate wealth with being, "smart". Guy at Trump rally today says people in Australia are voting for Republicans in the midterms. Unravel the mysteries and dark secrets. All modern psychology is constructed to explain how a human being can behave in the capitalist structure. Pretty much.



            26) Screaming lord

Only your people. This just isn't going to work, Kong. Brings up some emotional storms that I always try to avoid. Fat squirrel season. Hey lovely friends, I'm taking a little hiatus as I debate my next move. Pros and cons are opposites, that fact is clearly seen. When Goodnight Moon gets boring. Do not panic the authorities are in complete control. I chatter hep patter. As a rule, I suggest you do what Wonder Woman tells you to. The writing I do, with machines, calculus, waveforms, and code, will, I know, never be that. No but Jackson Pollock was only made famous by the CIA. If anyone is leaving the planet, could I hook a ride with you? Did you know Donald Trump is prophesied in your Bible? Mum had a nasty fall on Saturday evening, she’s blacked out drunk and doesn't remember a lot. If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be? The Extraordinary Rise and Fall of the Covid Billionaires. We’ve been together since the beginning of the year, and we’re getting married next summer. We Need to Intercept Our Next Interstellar Visitor to See If It's Artificial. Hockey Mom. I don’t care if he shows up in a sun dress. So, the question becomes who thinks she will not gracefully concede? Did you vote for the red Nazis or the blue Nazis? As a Canadian, this is how it feels watching American elections. What the fuck, Florida. According To Rotten Tomatoes.



Daniel f Bradley may have written "Hi - 2022 saw the publication of my most current chapbook “I Am Greater Than My Bipolar 1”, from Secret Handshake Books. Otherwise, I’m hunky dory."
 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home