20060921

Adam Fieled


from Apparition Poems

        #89

o it's drab
outside the trees

really only me
I see there


        #75

sun is there
not here

anyway
the bed's made


        #150

last September cricket
leaf falls on him


        #85

not to be mistaken
not to be messed with
not to be forsaken
only to be blessed with

how it must be on Jupiter


        #80

I rev clean across
I'm paved
I'm rolling in moss
I save



Adam Fieled is a poet, musician, and essayist currently living in Philly. He has released four albums, including two spoken word collections, Raw Rainy Fog (Radio Eris Records, 2002), and Virtual Pinball/Madame Psychosis (WSG Productions, 2006); runs two reading series, This Charming Lab and the Philly Free School; edits PFS Post; has work in Jacket, Cordite, Nth Position, Word For/Word, Rain Taxi, Blazevox, The Argotist, Mipoesias, Eratio, and elsewhere.

Is currently a PhD candidate at Temple University.

 
 
 
previous page     contents     next page

 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home