20070101

Ray Craig


woman with no hands erasing two dogs





“I don’t want you to erase the house anymore”

you said you wanted to talk but you didn’t

“what about the dogs?”

“they’ll be fine”

“that’s not the point”

“I’m parked in someone’s spot, I have to go,”
“leave your hands with me”

and I will erase two dogs “before my husband returns home”




Erase during insertion

she said to
Noriko when
she

was driving her
home – “insert
during

cleavage - Rashomon is
difficult to
erase”




Question from female student

“does the text erase?”

“her voice is already there, you can’t erase it”


<>


“a sentence needs erasing”

“a dog which you have never erased before has sighed”




Children arrive in Chinese erasing their favorite dialects

Chinese woman sits
next to
me

tracing two dogs
from my
hands

erase she adds
“by inserting
them”




How to Erase

1. Concepts: erase, some and all

2. “Erase in circles instead of straight lines”

3. Erase from neck before inserting

4. Erase chest to achieve desired cleavage

5. “You are cordially invited to erase two dogs from my hands”

7. Become fluent in erase

8. “Orange is a difficult color to erase with”

9. “I wish to erase the audio of the incoming package”

10. Be on the erase research list

11. It’s convenient to erase anywhere

12. “I let six men erase my neck”

14. Turn your hands to the erasing side

15. Burt Lancaster erases the alphabet

16. Pete Seeger sings: “Where’s your erase finger”







Ray Craig writes he is:
presently illustrating a new picture book about a woman who erases two dogs and in the process erases her hands

working title

           “Come erase my hands” “before my husband returns home

“each sentence has to erase the whole story"

“attachment displaced through the dogs”

there’s fence when she erases her hands terribly


<>


“how do I erase my father when I know nothing about him”

“how do I erase my mother when I am not her child”

“everything I erase quickly becomes useless”


<>


I don’t know how it will end, I’m still erasing the story

woman with no hands erasing two dogs


December, 2006


 
 
 
previous page     contents     

 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

“I only erase what you tell me”





(.)(.)
( )
(-----)

“why did you call my sister?”



(o)(o)
( )
(----) “you said not to call you”



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)

“I don’t want you to be on the erase list”



(o)(o)
( )
(-----) “2 people got hurt”



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)

“you don’t count, your hurt is over”



<><><>



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)


“when I was with him, I missed you”



(o)(o)
( )
(----)



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)

“when I’m with you, I don’t miss him”



<><><>



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)

“it’s easier talking to you when you’re not around”



(o)(o)
( )
(----) “what do you mean?”



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)


“I talk to you in my mind”




(o)(o)
( )
(----) “what do I say?”



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)

“nothing, you just agree with me”


<><><>



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)



<><><>




(o)(o)
( )
(-----) “did you read the picture book?”



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)

“something about hands”



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)

“why do you laugh?”



<><><>



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)

“my husband doesn’t laugh, he yells at me”



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)

“accuses me that I sneak two dogs to you”



<><><>



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)

“erase my script, you always do”




(o)(o)
( )
(----) “I only erase what you tell me”



(.)(.)
( )
(-----)

“he’s not my husband”

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home