20081028

Zev Jonas


from The Condition














Zev Jonas writes:
"Born and raised in Australia, I came to photography as a way of conveying my isolation while traveling, using the camera as a way to articulate the overwhelming sense of loneliness I encountered. Having never formally studied art, I attempt not to over-complicate my process. I shoot 35mm film and transparencies, and scan and print the images with minimal alteration.

Since settling in New York, I have further explored the idea of solitude - by looking at the way we view and interact with other animals, our environment and each other - through on-going projects, collaborations and exhibitions across the US."

The entire portfolio of The Condition can be found here.

 
 
 
previous page     contents     next page

 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home