20100121

John M. Bennett


bowl


log joy
sp
lash

)lamp(

Clow

force of ,leg of ,blend tank ,lea
ker state ,the ,crash neck file
,planks and ,block spurt ,nev
er walked ,or ,pull it ,down ,and
coff in ,shade farce ,egg ,end
the thank ,speaker ,bomber ,soon
er got salad ,the ,again ,face
,glue ,stun ,caw ,caw ,caw

bog


ton gue
splead it
c raw

seethe food

El Agua en Llamas

bash my phone nor number ham dribbled
tooth or .save the comb it’s gnatty tin
e broke off .my pulse a shooting name a
gown loomer talking at the speed of
fight oh slumbered hand crippled in the
booth !sooner chalked than... my
spine fire drizzles down my pants my
shoes are smoke and light .the toil
et speaks across the hall and all my
somes are one are burning water

fung

ussed gnap
sheet sleeep

yender ho
ho
o

Hosiery

.uh .dot lamb .hefty page ,your comb .an
ice loot .peel .snore throne ,bag night ,pile
.flag an nest .drope .plan or .fat long shape
.dogs an rice .lit .feet your ,dog .starts
half .real spore .the bone the mile .sore so
light .spit sheet the hot clam the .lout
an window where ,the falling thinks ,the poo
l skins the sky and all my socks are
filled with dirt

ile

fold
er

bees

tube

Ash Talk

the gag flutter the nope you
spread the phone ,glisten ,tape
my mouth ,half the sprawling in my
chest while my eyes cross the
wall dribbles with your tuna sal
ad ,guns and tones ,listen clear
,fake the crawling in my pants .the
nest water the bag gutters in my
throat I crystallize and float
,a slice of bread growling in the tree

f


slake
......

jumber

Slipping

grown a nap I paid my louder
foam my half hat half stone fell
into your lap I churned and slept
.the mud lamp squeezed the pencil
burned .half a scissor combed my
speeding ear or what you said a
freeze warring ,apts to cave o
craze nuster ,nutgty ,lake flap
slopped my chase or eye “so near”
so amplitude of cheese and sticky
sheet rising toward the ceiling light

p


p
alp

the sole
o

Was

guts and legs dome or ,beeswax gl
eaming on your thumb oh spitting in
your hat you real to me ,fluttering
like an egg )nor time( wanders lou
dly whistled... your boots meal lug
gage taped across my face a cloud
and wrinkled stone the whining lau
ndry where my user comb is sinking
.so that’s ,a loot crystal ,a dog a phone

 
 
 
 
previous page     contents     next page

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home