20100425

POET-EDITORS/ 24


Jukka-Pekka Kervinen


J u k k a - P e k k a K e r v i n e n    is a Finnish writer, composer and visual artist.




What is (or has been) your favorite editing project and why?

When Eileen asked me (us) to identify our favorite publishing project, I quickly noticed (as probably with most of us) that I’m not able to name just one. After thinking a while, I found a single theme: collaborative publishing projects. In my case, there are three: V U G G (with Jim Leftwich), and Blue Lion Books and chalk editions (both with Peter Ganick). Publishing, editing and promoting together with Jim and Peter have been a great joy and honor which has enriched my whole life. If someone (using brutal physical force) would ask me to name just one solo publishing project, I would say e I g h T - p a G E P R E s s, a series of (mostly visual) poetry chaps limited to eight pages.






Text 2



his impose example .... too. fashion. sword in his Our impose for too. sharpening sword in his and impose power too. sharpening sword in and and impose power too. Chiang sword his we and We He too. every now his we and we He Chiang land. anor and we He we fight his And take and we Chiang to retaliation his And take and retaliation As of retaliation his And Chiang and right. As is inch his And Kai-shek and him As tries power his




Fragment 2








Image 2







 
 
previous page     contents     next page

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home