20101022

John M. Bennett



Worc

grasp the hung phone twaddle focused
time the moon gun I sung or groaned I
crawled upside and crawed a brick
.ППП .stink shirt )“I” said( hooray
.yezziree the pork lout cuspidormal pi
llow wallows in a suit .my buttons me
lt... caw caw

                caw


Flaggy

nor nigh tleased the cornuts braying wh
y .w hy nubby stunt that crow th ack
lock )what my( dents the stinging w
all right me ready )goop in shoe( ton
gue sock ,thump shore ,sure “was” knotta
fog knotta humming fuel my blunt steam
ano nuther camp high leaved


coughing horse
fund

us



e



The Bowl of Part

was I half gushing half shaken in the half
locker sinking half rumbled in the hall
half enters soaking half eyesight bloody ha
lf talked .half crushed and jerky half
throat misted half useless half torn and
shout .half dream half chew the armpit hal
f ripped outside the snore .moldered half
,bubbled half ,stubbled half cashed and
steeping in the mil

dewavendooroot

halfatoilétoile



*



inkth

the ladder )halt( stung deck
fuel nausea )alth( miles stink
the crowd )ltha( burbles back
icy neck )thal( foam throat
bell towel )halt( nor lumber
hump use )alth( fake bread
lines mumble )ltha( blood haw
meant glue )thal( riser clot
sinking turd )halt( wingless gun
g
n

a

l
bb






.P.
lop
comb dust
hair nor shirt
flat dog pile streaming
fingered five stones the cave
reeking in my foghorned skull )re(doubt
.....●where the fungus lung fungus where the●.....
re)doubt( skull foghorned in my reeking
cave the stones five fingered
streaming pile dog flat
shirt nor hair
dust comb
lop
.P.







p
P
uzzle
dog stall
shame the roof
pile gnatty lake spit
land rut half your head
boiled tree sunken shot piss glue
m my giggling lamplight fog hamright jiggling fly y
you list hot drunken knee foiled
bread nor laughed butt hand
flit shake crappy file
hoof the name
palll llog
muzzle
X
x



 
 
previous page     contents     next page

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home