20101003

Satu Kaikkonen and Márton Koppány


n'snowing Nos. 1 & 2





Top Secret Colon




Within a Word Nos. 1, 2, & 3






Satu Kaikkonen writes:
Poemics gives an good opportunity for colloborations, so in November 2009 I sent some unfinished poemics (seen below) to Márton Koppány so that he could put his response in them.



He responded and the whole story which became in my opinion very surprising and fascinating is seen in the three collaborative strips at the top of the page.

After this was Márton’s turn to send something for me to respond to. And here below are the three strips he sent to me. I was very inspired by Márton’s strips and my response is seen in the bottom three collaborative strips."


 
 
previous page     contents     next page

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home