20110419

Caleb Puckett




Give Way

We
conscious.
We
anxious
regarding the welfare of these infant
with delicate skin.
The only alternative may be
we
buying child
the whole world’s cultivated land.
Raising a normal baby demands
the trouble
to find out eats, drinks, wears, and sleeps
trigger technique.
We
consumers
report that goods control methods
and fertilizers advertise rapid growth
for production uses.
We
employed
enhances the natural biodiversity
and biological cycles
of chemicals.
The supplies must pass
severe tests
to make certain purity
dye high quality design.
Most people
poisons conventional
pollute environment supplies.
We
utilize almost every significant label.
We
sensitive to the surroundings residual
chemicals
of sensitive individuals
so tender it’s a sponge to everything it
touches.
We
leftover principles.
We lingering
to be sure the bedding cleaner and healthier.
We
careful manipulation in the ecosystem
the organic growing strategies
to protect baby
populations.
We
reduce erosion by demand
thicker businesses
and yielding higher organic matter.
We
have heard the cry
of change.
Amazing masterpieces
baby baby’s skin.
We
are suspicious
is simply a ploy to trick parents into
purchasing
a badge of honor.
We
are guardians.
We
governing body
plant habitat
give candy.

Give Way

I
bow
see feet
black shoes
back to school.
I
feel very shy
afraid
the classmate see the joke.
I
always dare not
to put her foot
exposed.
But again
see those shoes.
I
feel pity.
I
give me.
It was so beautiful
that it made
for me
the sacrifices
the rainy day
meet more.
I
difficult to walk
purple shoes had no retreat.
So naturally
I
becomes the first choice for me
when every time
I
have to buy something
for my good friends.
I
was so excited about
the joy of the shoes
during my
free
time.
I
black acerbity
back amid the adolescence.
I
of the apple for its appearance
and uniqueness.
In actuality
there are lots of food
adherent to the swimsuit
for girls.
I
would be the best abode
to activate
the best appearance
in surfing.
I
brand
accept.
Additionally
I
alien
abounding accouterment
curve into surfing.
I
sports precious
I
candy.


Caleb Puckett lives in Kansas. He currently has pieces in Moria, Wheelhouse and With + Stand. Otoliths recently released his newest prose collection, Market Street Exit.
 
 
previous page     contents     next page

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home