20110422

Hala Hoagland


ILLUMINATION starts HERE


Gentle un-fold-ing
O
R
E
S
H
A
D
O
W
I
N
G-aggles of pebbles
T
E
P
P
I-nto a slipstream
N
G
Feeling for a moment
H
A
T-he
E
ART
Is Ubiquitous
Where learning is by Osmosis
Sudden-lee over-take-n by a Pot-pour- ri of vertiginous acquie-sense



Lured by the Mundane
E
Marcating a canard from touching a benison of truth

Cartwheeling empathy of the sumptuous
O
N
Tor
Tion
Ism-ind over Matter
I
S
C
O
V
ER
INg
A new haven whose door
Is
By connecting with the Glabella
It
Is
So
I
M
P
L
E
Easier than you THINK

Like a Flexagon
N
U
N
C-onnections of Thought To Act-ion
I
Ating
And Eliminating Hebetudes that R Incongruous
To Permeating
N
E
R
G
Y Fields of Comets
R
B
I G
T N
I
With Einstein-ewton-Michel ANGEL-O
A
T
I
S
SE
Buck-Minster Fuller-aphael
E
E
T
HOVEN-Vincent Van Gogh and Theo Davinci-Ibn Khaldun

Charlie Chapman-Munch

EGO be silenced
I want to hear the Contrabasson
Run with the Heart-e-beest

EYE want to re-move all mendacity
Stay Away from Emporiums of Material-isms

Every-thing and Every-ONE
EYE want to Find my Euterpe
O Jump in-to the
Ka-Band
Of Aware-ness
Emulating every-Thing I ever hoped to BE
O Find the Truth of what is ME



Hala Hoagland is an American poet, writer and former ESL teacher among other things living in Algeria with her family. She is in favor of the exploration of how philosophy, language, esoteric-spirituality and multi-cultural experience are fingers on the same hand. She doesn't claim a particular style except one of constant experimentation into the fields and dimensions of how the word can become an energy infused healing art.
 
 
previous page     contents     next page

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home