20150217

John M. Bennett
TASTE THE SHADOW AT TIME’S CENTER / 2



I was sitting up

sidong op I was el
viento thickens on
the highway I was
sidong dong mi li
bro reinfantil the
wind I ate re
cubierto in la aispir
ina en la dulcinea
de mis lihbros no
importa dos los
ojos que se me
han perdido










rice churns in the muddy ditch

la sopa convexa la
lengua circular las
tostadas risibles de
tu merienda inmortal
ah praps op the spoon
reflejo de mi cara ya
tomada ,brebaje use
less as yr lentes len
tes reticuladas s
tuck to the bottom of the
bowl










leapt from your neck

foco de mi tos nasal o
boca rendida de una
palabrita de una pala
brota unicamino
pie uniconejo que darts
among the trees your
scrotal knife sprays
the palms

the wall the sweat the
bog of light






 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home