20151125

Louise Landes Levi



If I had Answered

What good wld. fame
have meant, in this ruined
world./ love might have

been a nice reward,
for having taken the trouble
to come, but in these
streets & alleys, I
didn't find/ you.

DEATH
showed her face to me, even then
I was not accepted, did it matter, if I finally
found the ladder to the infinite, did
it matter, that the sea rolled

away fr. me, did it matter, that
my fellows left this earth so dishonorably
or did the dishonor lie w. the killers in wait, what.

good wld. fame have meant, in a world
or ruined nightingales, if the grave
spoke & called my name, what

good wld. it have done, if I
had
answered.
    (Tokyo 18.11.15)



Four from Crazy Louise
or La Conversazione Sacra


AL ZAWAHARI
THERE WAS $50,000,000 ON HIS HEAD
THEN SOME FREAKED OUT AMERICAN SHOT HIM DEAD
I’m sorry but I find it inconsiderate
The $
shld. have gone to
start an orphanage in Kandahar
or toward the purification of the water system in Herat.
No doubt bombed to shit.
Not only do the rich Americans fuck everything up—
They don’t even distribute
the $50,000,000
OFFERED
for A. Zawahari’s head.


*


After,
the dark, I notice
I AM, I AM THAT I AM.
I AM SHRI YANTRA. it’s only
the beginning. I notice the unbearable beauty
of the Red & Gold horizon, the colors
are
                                              overwhelming
but they do not
blind.


*

The last generation to sing
the Sh’ma
in
Botisani
has been laid to rest,
in Brooklyn, NY

How many billions of children
have put their parents in the deep dark of Earth, yet it seems,
I am the only one, mourning today,
where so long ago a quick fuck meant the end of retribution & you were
free to buy hats on 7th Avenue & to one day,
meet, Nathaniel.

You
                   were
                                  free.

You
are still free, mother,
lie deep, bend the arc, the curve of the coloring
light, that’s you & I am here, transformed into deity, pray for you,
bind you to the eccentric light, ever ignited in the first kiss you gave me,
gone astray, the difficult passage never
binding, never too obscure,
the one gate,

gate gate parama gate parama gate

                               bodhi

                                                             svaha



*


Call
you home, light undeceiving,
no less an entity, my brave mother, my courageous sweetheart,
flown into whose abyss, finally, to perceive, the great joke, strangely, born in my heart,

your red seed. your great seed,

mother


*


 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home