20170112

Eileen R. Tabios / #EileenWritesNovel / March


March 9, 2016

Delighted to discover today that the novel has reached 76 pages. It's still fragile, which is why I note it ever so briefly to celebrate for fortitude.



March 13, 2016

Great American Novel.



March 22, 2016

Burning the midnight oil:



March 23, 2016

83 days so far this year. 83 days so far of writing out the novel. And today's entry completed the first of several journals where I'd planned for the novel's first draft to unfold. Yay. Time for tea with thin & crispy vanilla oreo cookies!





March 25, 2016

Post-midnight: can't spare energy to smile over reaching 100 pages.




March 29, 2016

Midnight Blues where I thought Page 104 sucked. Then I woke up this morning, re-read it ... and hey it ain't bad! Onward you mother... novel!














March 30, 2016

NOVEL UPDATE: I SUCK. At naming characters, that is. My two primary protagonists are named Ernst and Elena. Ernst because the media at the time kept bombarding me with Bernie (as in Sanders) and so I did a derivative off of the name's sound. Elena because of the lamest reason of all: Moi. So want to help me name a new character? Female, daughter of male artist and a mother interested in indigenous issues, half white-half Filipino or Timorese, as lovely and gentle a soul as Leny Strobel (no, Leny doesn't work), martial artist.














March 31, 2016

March 31 = 90 days of daily writing at a novel. Erasing the emptiness on a page takes a toll on the body...






 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home