20190621

Hrishikesh Srinivas


You’re in


I came to see if you’re
                                                                            in
I came to see if
                                                             you’re in
I came to see
                                              if you’re in
I came to
                               see if you’re in
I came
                to see if you’re in
I
came to see if you’re in.

I came to see if you’re in
                               You’re in.
I came to see if
                You’re in, you’re in.
I came to see
If you’re in, you’re in.



Les valseurs sans voiles
after the sculpture by Camille Claudel


                                 Now you know
Worse for show     Stopping gales
What was it?        In my voice
But that lift       A siding
Kept your loving ear there.
This dance is to dispel
My sense of your notions
Yours of mine unspoken
This moment
Its elision recrimination
Lean in so,      And find me
Gone but for      Your guiding
My hand, your      Torso; let
Mores coil                My body’s
Youth for my              Room in your
Shoulders as                  Thresholds brush
Your beating                   My raising
Heart’s anchor.



Own words


Consider the pen: not a GUN
Not even SNUG asI
Yet for all it ain’t capable of
It is

messenger

 &

asyndeton

.

Words are marked no more
Than denominations ignored
Yet endlessly

ltd.

by them

__________

Is expression’s e n d l e s s freedom.




Hrishikesh Srinivas hails from Sydney, Australia. He is a science and engineering graduate of the University of New South Wales, and also enjoys reading and writing poetry, with poems having appeared in UNSWeetened Literary Journal and the 'Laughing Waters Road: Art, Landscape and Memory in Eltham' 2016 exhibition catalogue.
 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home