20201101

Louise Landes Levi


BEHIND THE BUDDHA's MASK
 

1. 

          fr. a letter


       Behind the Buddha's mask,
Dr. Ishii grins like a robot, reminding
        us, the value game
                                      is
                                       over,

     the kneeling & bowing, to whose
        authority, strip me of my sanity,
            inject me w. your poisons,

            was I not meant for fountain
        & altar? my lover lost in the high -
            tech commerce, of music, his

               universe
                          or
                               ours,

                  Are we one or many
               or one or many, or ONE?

         One planet, the moon recedes
               in radiant dark,  as I de/
                         Mask 
                               your 
                                     Arrogance-
                      
                      &.  
                         take my road, 
            
                             home.


      Higashiyama-
           KYOTO  2020


  [ Dr. Ishii, founder of Unit 731
  Japanese bio & chemical war
      fare dept. 1938-1945 ]
      
      

2.     
   
           Today
     is a better day,
nudity is not acceptable, I

 throw off one robe but 
    another is lain down,
     my neck supports 
       the years that
            divide me
                  &
                     
                        I

   am forced to admit I 
have failed to awaken the
 kundalini of my dearest

       I bend my knee
   & in gratitude, send to 
          him the girls fr.

    the bath house, is 
   He 

      their
            dream? is he in 
          their dream?

for
      him I do hope. Today
        is a wonderful day,
                                  I

          return to Sublha
            Lakshmi & old

            Siddam/ deva
       nagari, I prepare you 
            for
                 my
                     death

         my biologic body
              may remain

              but I am not 
                  enclosed,

          beneath the text,
            of 
                the
                      drone,

                my skin
           is
    

                effervescent


                    Kyoto. 2020



3.

                The goddess
        Loves
                To
                    Be
                        Fucked

           (In the ass) it’s a little
    Known detail seldom mentioned
In texts - w correct alignment  she liberates
  Anger - bliss permeates the universe
     Of sensation -  the Vajra knows no
               Limits - all penetrating
                   Wisdom  awakes

              The sphere of immortality-

         The goddess comes in all shapes
         &
            Sizes you may not recognize her
                But she is present, she is

                 Kind & seductive & yield-
           Ing. sometimes she falls in love
                     Not
                          Always,

                     it’s not well known
                But the goddess loves  to be   
        Fucked
                       In
                             The
                                    Ass,




Louise Landes Levi is still in Kyoto - having been placed There by co-vid fate/ in NYC she is the Recipient of the 2020 Kathy Acker Award For excellence in the AVANT GARDE. Forthcoming WHERE I STAND IN ANGEL. Cool Grove Pr.    
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home