20230716

Marcia Arrieta


momentarily art brings cohesiveness sometimes * i search for the primitive in language. i search for the primitive in myself
over the years she reads so many books she wants to become an art museum the tides have become the mountains & the mountains sky change the hedgehog continues on the road the owl is in the oak serious bird—remember the magical
tranquilo reading in a boat pages suspended from sky
when i look into “I learn by going where I need to go.” Theodore Roethke when i look into the face of the owl no me recuerdo ; i surround myself with forests waterfalls meadows wild animals pyramids stars
Marcia Arrieta finds herself currently reading Borges & Angeles Arrien. Her recent work can be found in Copihue, Swifts & Slows, BlazeVOX, & Wild Roof Journal. thereof, her 5th chapbook is just out from Dancing Girl Press. She edits & publishes Indefinite Space.
 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Yovu said...

Marcia,

your work is

sui generis

2:24 AM  
Blogger Alison Ross said...

Just came here to say I enjoyed these very much. Then I realized - I was published in your journal once!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home