20081213

Bobbi Lurie


Departure






Bobbi Lurie writes: "I can't remember a time when I was not drawing or painting. I became a printmaker as a teenager and it became my primary focus but I was forced to give it up due to chemical poisoning. I worked as a therapist to make a living but also wrote art reviews and later began writing poetry. My visual art work has been collected in Europe, the U.S. and Japan and my poems have been published in numerous print journals such as American Poetry Review and New American Writing, and in on-line journals such as Born, Sawbuck, diode and Shampoo. My third poetry collection, Grief Suite, is forthcoming from CustomWords. My two other poetry collections are The Book I Never Read and Letter from the Lawn. Recent work of mine can be found in Otoliths #8, #9, #10 and #11."

 
 
 
previous page     contents     next page

 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Raymond Farr said...

grossly intrigue ing
disturbing ly peace ful
a caught or trapped eye
I like yr images

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home