20190411

Jeff Harrison


Flies
I've waved away flies, why not you? Away, hounds; you're not greater than your Actaeon, and wasn't your Actaeon waved away? From the fountain's side I was waved away, though who waves away a hart?


Struck down
Struck down at the fountain's side I have no one you must look after me hounds I who looked after you from wolves and other harts defend me.




Jeff Harrison has publications from Writers Forum, Persistencia Press, and Furniture Press. He has e-books from BlazeVOX and Argotist Ebooks. His poetry has appeared in An Introduction to the Prose Poem (Firewheel Editions), three Meritage Press hay(na)ku anthologies, Sentence: a Journal of Prose Poetics, Moria, Calibanonline, unarmed, Big Bridge, and elsewhere.
 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home