20201102

Arrowsmith Forge

You might get bit if you try to save a dog from death

I talk to the strangers the strangler the better golden brown bronze texture like sun

Deeply rooted
Ledger of references run

Silenttifical sectioning
Eccentricall section tube
Chlorpromazine
Fentanyl
Naloxone misusing
Thorax where I reside
Dream mega Sean
Friends

Today I eat I breath I look for works and refine my life

My initial I smoke I work I look for words 8 pointed refinement of coarse education by dissonance
Leafs shinings
Sanguine reviving
The last war in the nation
Lessons in
Lyrical lottery
Lobotomy
Laceration
Leviticus
Lancelot
Hazardous material made by humans
It’s the inspector mad man from a bad land
I hear smoke through my earth checkmate
Never mind the buzz try sane om saws us pot Tasmanian vision air breeze potassium entoptic oculus

Brain unknowns and damn sure ain’t ready

Questionable questions questioning my quest

Walk in hell elder elf’s self actualisation

What do you believe in beautiful names of all are

Inhale exhale heave heavens heavening breathtakes time of your life still peace be that

Earthquake told me when I was young peace be still shaking if it wanted to

Walk Inhale exhale heavens the time of your spinal cords life

Breathes out hell’s dissolution evidently eventually everything endangers again a grain worth his salt

I salute to the sanguine lake in em

Harvest hearts in chest know cypher marks the speck

Chemicals tree the philosopher tones

Big Pharmaceutica can suck my life away

Gone through titration

Hexadecanoic acid intravenous muse you loss tar

Trevicta trifecta understanding each monthly

Prevent symbols exacerbation

Split psychosocial sociologist

Administration burette on time

I’m not like the noumenal nothing is

Happily ever after
After even more happyness

What a fucken life humanity

Dead on time
Allahs wisdom grape vine
Lime shine ape said wallah divine
Upon cadences Clarences myth now understand 10 is but one of two
Noumenal numeral mores pain ish
Thunderbirds wackness volumes 3
The underground bats dope dyskinesia
Phantom alien hand control
Refresh in a moment restart
Mammalia what’s good about you?

To be hue orbs of a light bearers that rebellion rises tars substance create until we get that promise of deaths bellow as the same as is it as above as the same as the noumenal self the beyond ungrasped phenomena trillions bright sparkling blood in da sky’s discussion on disguise this guys sings back to blue beings pulverising oxygenated cells ever-last looking back at all are mostly fearing people decisions away from Osiris Van Gogh earth put back together there could be like no other way to get her the world in manus indexed apex ape in his prime parallel alter and net real existence joke yoke and choke back vertical barbaric ally I call on bars tools android et’s underground knowing this gigawatts wisdom point knowledge going 88 constructing constricting structures slash demolition demonstration primarily primate positive post aliveness

Life on line literal lion I’m
I don’t be rappen for funner rules I be rappen for fun dead people anything for the capital sungodsons
Thunderbirds wackness understanding
Equality equalises equilibrium
Consciously conscious of conscience constantly
Eccentric
Nucleus trifecta righteousness in chest

Keeper of the keys locked away
Refresh in a moment restart
Humans what’s good about you?
To be hue orbiters of eye sockets closed lids that create until that promise of life’s title

Humanely darting with dishes
Positively energys activated consistent evolutionary means life’s orientation varies evolved earths and allahs
Peace love fourteenth letter put together like no other way don’t say what we say

Discombobulated decomposing chest orbitals you later like the latest



Life’s misshapen mishaps

I use make underestimate cognitive brain waves for navigation in worldwide mindscapes
spiritual absurdity previously unnecessary
I use cigarettes as an escape insect
clarity remains mushroom clouds
I digest atmospheric patters

drunk paper
Most often thing happen
mirror on the orange
Going over around throughout

war are fish
Moths and goats

Love around life arayz
proudly analogous to a brick



Life’s misshapen mishaps

I use make >underestimate cognitive brain waves for navigation in worldwide mindscapes
spiritual absurdity previously unnecessary
I use cigarettes as an escape insect
clarity remains mushroom clouds
I digest atmospheric patters

drunk paper
Most often thing happen
mirror on the orange
Going over around throughout

war are fish
Moths and goats

Love around life arayz
proudly analogous to a brick




Arrowsmith Forge is an pseudononymous duo further cloaked in anonymity.
 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home