20220603

John M. Bennett


splinter

yr specie's throat speculumen
air's blank et sufferation
speculunar frying pan before yr
swallowed face ⋂ •  or cage my
egg reveals inside the watch you
lost & kept in drowning air  .  
touched yr hair & blind saw
wind saw grass  ,  yr leg
spoke me yr thunder silence
was an empty glass I drink
.  or said.....




gland & shine

yr back's angle gripped a
fleeing wind  ,  lasrever yr
suit the crumbling buries
,  lint & hair swirl toward's
river never seen  .  on a
sidewalk stopped  ,  a dormant
dog  ,  running in yr eye  :  
there some leaves clatter
on a fence  ,  there my
spitless tongue could fly




paranoi

found in foldered lint what I
clocked to you  ,  or fought &
flavored dusty soup  .  walked a
ditch of clouds & flies was a
burning comb cleaned off my
tongue's dead worms  ,  stiff
on flesh concrete ⁔
: I couldn't say but said
: couldn't drain but stormed
,  my gristle swallowed what my
script put out     .




lungd

rug covered my head I
sniffed the turd took a
lick was a hole • dust
blew thru a kinda mirror
or frypan my hand smelt
burnt flipped a  round
Olvido is you thought he  ,
a clod crumbled at frayed
edge the dark turned off




snoring cloud

the invasion of my headache
with yr blinking stare said my
eye explosive con densation
,  or a dexplanation of my spat
tered shirt  .  or an esencencia
of yr broken hand what grabbed
my shit-slopped nekkid foot the
foot what shuffles cross the
roof all day & kicks the wall
all night  .  my skull shrinks
tight I see 2 of you




inhaled by dust DAUGHTER where my back shines with boils HEAVEN where bread is full of stones MOUNTAIN where my black clouds dream SHIP of stools
GRAVEL WAS THE FUTURE — For Hal Mcgee, C. Mehrl Bennett, & Jeff Chenailt
)Denser shoe im pact yr cloud lint over shopping center Mall of Time(
eat yr throat the window burns falls off wall WIND WALL WIND WALL WIND WALL WIND WALL WIND WALL WIND WALL ¡Ay mi tamal incandescente! y seco y viento y atronador... y smelt the tree the scanner said WET SLEEP door phone floor bone snore home gore blown core groan suck the vax the vacuum El Vacío del teléfono was my flopping loot Tongues of Wire Wall of Gas Grease flies from the tube the tube is thick with flies the Dumpster Throne Crows LOCK LINT LOCK LINT LOCK LINT LOCK LINT LOCK LOOT LOCK LOOT LOCK LOOT LOCK LOOT Want to snore? THE FLOOR SPELLT YR HAND WROTE BROKE DOOR IS SLAB IS ASH “Pestaña acuática” - José Lezama Lima Me pensaba la pierna lúdica lubrecada sancochada de tus nalgas yr sickened sausage window clot Hair washed the walls a mask cud cud walk cud walk cud walk cud walk cud walk cud walk cud ka ka ka ka ka ka k “Los gendarmes pegaban con sus porras a las arañas que descendían curiosas por la invertida torre de la lámpara” - José Lezama Lima ARAÑAS SIN VIENTO SISMO de las cinco de la tarde ABCESS ACCESS ABCESS ACCESS ABCESS ACCESS OOOOOOOOOS SSSSSSSSUCKLING MY BACKSTAB LAUNDRY FLUTTER stool wind stool gut stool water stool room stool fist stool pants stool drool stool neck stool bank stool flag stool nostril stool knot stool archive stool plunge stool load stool brain stool stool stool STOOL Spell & Lurk the shaking wheel a storm door cozy & lisping where the end sleeps the billboard bombed Dry Leg Twitch the torn radio Name & Grit my shoe's river is a door it is not my leg it is a thunderhead a leafess dog your tongue hamster skull of water it is where I sprayed where I coffed the peom DRIPPED & FLED not sooner not now THE BASEMENT'S WINGS & SOCK CLOTS THE MILD MAPS itching in my pantsleg it was your mice & sueño pulgas y espejos nombres y lagos acid & ice was it WAS IT IT WAS peel number the flooded snore MICE SPELLING ON WINDSHIELD parking lot a wall of chicken parts YOUR SEVERED WIND retain the tooth you brained EAT DOMINGO NO ES VIERNES es el agua fulminante ES UN DEDO QUE ME DICE COMO COMO COMER un ladrillo NO ES OBVIO synthetic wind the crumbled night yes was sweaty yes was freezing in my floor's suckage a shirt a chair a denture a flag a combination lock it's cheesy a sun says the toilet bowl was a hat a lightbulb & lips the steps ripping the FROG BEHIND YOUR EYES SHOT THE DOOR the needle whines my inner eye leakage phone crumbles in my CROTCH cloud injection Oi Oi Oi shape crash SHAPE CRASH cottage cheese & knee POOL OF HAM SANDWICHES & HAND LOTION gland crawling yr swollen suit nostril format SPAM TEST SPAM TEST SPAM TEST SPAM TEST SPAM TEST SPAM TEST FISTIC CLOUD TWITSES O MLORTO O MORTOT O MORDOK O MORDIP O MORTIFUMEO ACID FONE LADDER BURNING ON THE ROOF tic Tic tic TIC tic TIC tic TIC tic TIC TICK TIC K TI CK T ICK Tick TicK K grunt in the smoke THE FONE BURNS & crawls Bled sky Stun sky Ant sky Knob sky THE FAUCET BLEEDS an ink storm a cloud brick a skull drip a shoe wind a book coff a hammer bed a sleep tonsil MY FOOT IN A BRICK it was your bowl your ankle soup a fish swimming in stone your garbage dumpster a clock GRAVEL was the FUTURE where your blunt Head SANG GRAVE was your past where your blind BREAD HANGS BLIND BREAD BLIND BREAD BLIND BREAD H H A N G S
   
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home